1. When the relatives account number is collected, whose Aadhaar number must be entered in NIKSHAY?
Aadhaar of the patient must always be collected in the Nikshay records. To be inclusive of cases where an alternate person, is being paid on behalf of the patient, and where account name is different from the patient name entered in Nikshay ,we shall be enabling another field on the account details form.
2. What is the uniform way to enter name in this case as the name in NIKSHAY doesn’t match with Account holder’s name?
If account name is different from the patient name entered in Nikshay ,we shall be enabling another field on the account details form.
3.If a patient wants to change his account number at a later date, what is the take on PFMS validation?
Whenever a patient's account number is being changed Nikshay will reinitiate beneficiary validation with PFMS automatically. For transactions following cases will be applied.
a. For transactions that are already completed- no changes.
b. For transactions that are not in process beyond DTO, we shall automatically revert them back to the maker pending state.
c. For transactions that are beyond DTO approval (ie. payment is in process at PFMS) we shall wait till the transaction reaches a logical conclusion.
i. If success, then the transaction will not changed.
ii. If failure, then the transaction reverts to Maker pending state where it can be pushed ahead only once the beneficiary is PFMS validated with the new account details.
d. New transactions will take newer account details
4. Since PFMS starts validating the bank details the moment they are entered in NIKSHAY, there is no option of manual uploading in NIKSHAY V2 and hence only DAID will be used.
Yes, with Version 2 we expect only DAID to be used.
With increasing number of beneficiaries being registered from Nikshay to PFMS. It will be very difficult to reliably initiate payments from the DOID. Hence, once the system is stable we shall be closing any transaction initiation from DOID of PFMS for TB patient Nutrition.
5. Will PFMS process payments batch wise as earlier/Patient wise?
PFMS will continue to process payments in batches. However, Nikshay will show information of payment for each patient.
6.Will one OTP suffice for approval of multiple patients, since approval is patient wise?
One OTP is for approval of any change in action in the pending list of cases.
7. The ID preceeding each patient is a three digit number which is system generated, must reflect NIKSHAY ID rather.
The ID preceding each patient is the unique benefit ID. We shall be providing the Nikshay ID of the patient also in the DBT pending lists.
8. What is the maximum time for OTP to remain valid?
OTP will remain valid for 15minutes.
9. Since the benefits appear automatically(Incentives-1,2,3….)What is the reference date-Is it date of notification or date of treatment initiation?
Benefits appear automatically based on the scheme rules. For TB patient nutrition apart from the first benefit of 1000Rs eligible at the date of notification, all other remaining installments are created based on the treatment initiation date. Each benefit itself becomes due on a different date based on the treatment initiation date. For example, a case diagnosed/Notified on 14/01/2018, treatment initiated on 20/01/2018 will have a benefit created on the night of 14/01/2018 for 1000Rs as the 1st installment. On 17th of February(28 days later) the second benefit of 500Rs will be created, and on 17th of March ( another 28 days later) the third benefit will be created, and so on. Benefits can be deferred in which case it will get added to the next benefit.
10. There can be two reasons for PFMS payment rejection-Can there be other reasons for non-payment?
a. No money in bank account
b. Account is closed or merged with some other bank within the period after transfer from NIKSHAY.
Yes, there may be more reasons for transaction failure, once PFMS has accepted a payment request. Unfortunately this is not a defined list of reasons and have to be dealt on a case to case basis.
11.Whenever PPA gets expired, NIKSHAY will still reflect that the payment has been done from PFMS, however payment doesn’t get credited to beneficiary’s account.
In Nikshay V1, the last step that was monitored was "Payment Processed" which means PFMS has accepted payment request made from Nikshay. There are a number of steps after Payment Processed the last of which is payment credited in beneficiary account.
In Nikshay V2, we will be able to continuously monitor the transaction process beyond Payment processed, to Credit in Beneficiary account. Only transactions that have reached final payment will be included in the Paid Tab in the DBT interface. Any payment failures can also be re-initiated from Nikshay again.
12. In this scenario can PPA reversal/re initiation option needs to be opened within stipulated time.
Transaction failures can be re-initiated in Nikshay V2
13. During EGSA DBT-Manual Payments were done and were compiled through google spread sheets, will this data be reflecting in NIKSHAY V2 after data transition from V1.
14.There have been many episodes of duplicate entries specially at sites with C&DST labs/CBNAAT sites, is there any mechanism of de duplication inbuilt in NIKSHAY V2-(apart from search option)
Deduplication is a major function under development, along with Aadhaar authentication and will be made available within three months time.