Some 99DOTS patients who were validated by staff could not be merged with their Nikshay 1 Ids because of incorrect/missing data (especially Diagnosis data) in Nikshay 1. While we attempted to merge this data, there were conflicts, and merge failed. So those patients are also visible in the Unvalidated (99DOTS) menu.
Articles in this section
- What's New
- What is the Patient Workflow in Nikshay?
- How do I continue using 99DOTS and MERM Adherence Technologies within Nikshay?
- How to add Contact Tracing Details for a Patient?
- How to transfer a patient?
- How to generate DBT nutrition benefit for TB HIV patient registered by ART login in Nikshay?
- How to add Co morbidity Details (HIV, Diabetes, Tobacco and Alcohol) for a Patient?
- Why are many of my validated patients in 99DOTS still showing under Unvalidated (99DOTS) list in Nikshay V 2.0?
- How to identify the treatment status of a patient?
- How to add PMDT information for a Drug Resistant Patient?