Adherence Calendar will show up for Only Patients who are “On Treatment” i.e., after adding positive test results and initiating treatment only then the adherence calendar would pop up.
Articles in this section
- What's New
- What is the Patient Workflow in Ni-kshay?
- How do I continue using 99DOTS and MERM Adherence Technologies within Ni-kshay?
- How to add Contact Tracing Details for a Patient?
- How to transfer a patient?
- How to generate DBT nutrition benefit for TB HIV patient registered by ART login in Ni-kshay?
- How to add Co morbidity Details (HIV, Diabetes, Tobacco and Alcohol) for a Patient?
- Why are many of my validated patients in 99DOTS still showing under Unvalidated (99DOTS) list in Ni-kshay V 2.0?
- How to identify the treatment status of a patient?
- How to add PMDT information for a Drug Resistant Patient?